The Harrisonburg-Rockingham Metropolitan Planning Organization (HRMPO) hereby releases for public comment the amendment to the Title VI Plan. The draft plan can be viewed online here. Digital copies may be requested by calling the HRMPO at 540-885-5174. Copies for public review are available at the following locations:
- Central Shenandoah Planning District Commission (CSPDC), 112 MacTanly Place, Staunton, Virginia 24401
- Rockingham County Department of Community Development, 20 East Gay Street, Harrisonburg, Virginia 22802
- City of Harrisonburg, City Manager’s Office, City Hall, 409 South Main Street, Harrisonburg, Virginia 22801
- Town of Dayton Town Office, 125-B Eastview Street, Dayton, Virginia 22821
- Massanutten Regional Public Library, 174 South Main Street, Harrisonburg, Virginia 22801
Written comments may be submitted to the HRMPO Administrator, 112 MacTanly Place, Staunton, VA 24401 or via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5:00 pm on April 14, 2021. Comments may also be made in person at the next regularly scheduled meeting of the HRMPO Policy Board on April 15, 2021. An official public hearing will be provided if requested in advance of the meeting. To request a public hearing, contact the HRMPO.
Due to the COVID-19 quarantine, the HRMPO continues to conduct meetings by video conference. The public is welcome to join the meetings. Check the HRMPO webpage or call the HRMPO at 540-885-5174 for meeting call-in information, materials and schedules.
The HRMPO ensures nondiscrimination and equal employment in all programs and activities in accordance with Title VI and Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964. If you have questions or concerns about your civil rights regarding this project, or if special assistance for persons with disabilities or limited English proficiency is needed, please contact the HRMPO. Sign language or non-English language interpreters and accessible formats for the visually impaired will be provided if needed and requested from the HRMPO no later than seven working days prior to any meeting.